Sunday, January 27, 2008

mrkevinkhuu - mortgage advisor for life!

I have been in the mortgage lending industry for over 8 years, mostly working with direct lenders in operations side of the business. I have been through ups and downs of the market and have worked with experienced, honest loan consultants and rookie loan consultants. I was tired of seeing homeowners being placed in loans that just didn't seem to make sense. So, instead of complaining, I've decided to venture over to the other side of the industry.

I am a mortgage advisor... NOT a sales man. I listen to my clients and try to understand their current situation and provide them with loan options that I feel will put them in a better position (lower interest rate, lower monthly payment, consolidate high interest rate credit cards, or improving credit history) than they currently are in.

If you are in the market for a new home loan or just want to learn more about your options, please email me at: allaboutmortgage@mrkevinkhuu.com for a FREE consultation!


No comments: